ahh summer is almost here. the time when I get to ask boys who are playing/watching cricket ‘who’s winning?’ mid-match and watch them try not to explode
date people you see yourself walking down Main Street of Disneyland with.
Why people ask me shit like “how was work?” or “how is school?” like work is work, school is school, I would rather be on a yacht right now while gettin some dick but here I am
do you ever feel constantly overwhelmed sad and lonely and you feel so annoying telling anyone about it bc you feel like a broken record who’s looking for attention when in reality you just don’t even know what to do with yourself anymore
Anonymous said: lol don't go to kmart to get photos developed. I get my disposable photos developed at big w and they usually finish them that day or the next.
They resubmitted them all and I got them on discs in the end :)
I might go to Big W after Falls tho!
They found the photos and resubmitted them and I get them tonight I’m so happy !!!!!!!!!
I took one caffeine pill and I’m already comparing myself to Jessie Spano
Long exposure, 3 traffic lights in the fog.
damn this just
this fukn does it for me
this is gorgeous
i like this a lot
real fucking mad that kmart lost 3 of my 5 disposable cameras with my splendour photos on them
Anonymous said: This is gonna sound so stupid but what is a fuckboy? lol
- timothy over here askin’ for nudes when all u did was say hello
- connor who won’t calm down with his axe spray tryna infect ya lungs
- colin adding #420 to his bio when he smoked weed one time
- gregory mad cause u didn’t blow him after the first date
how to spot a fuckboy:
- white nike tube socks with his adidas sandals
- he wants to play 20 questions (!!!!!!!!! do not play !!!!!!!!!!! especially if there’s a “;)” involved)
- relies on his mom but doesn’t respect women
- looks like he just read one of jaden smith’s tweets in all of his selfies
- can’t find the clitoris
fuckboys come in all shapes and sizes and results may vary but when he a fuckboy…he a fuckboy…and u will know
"I’m never gonna wait that extra twenty minutes to text you back, and I’m never gonna play hard to get when I know your life has been hard enough already. When we all know everyone’s life has been hard enough already, it’s hard to watch the game we make of love, like everyone’s playing checkers with their scars, saying checkmate whenever they get out without a broken heart."
Andrea Gibson (via superbunneh)