Yh I’m creeped out by how Ariana Grande is sexualised and also made to look like a child simultaneously. Whoever is marketing her needs to stop it.
I remember when we were teenagers and just getting our licenses. I was trying to set you up with one of my best friends, and I wanted it to work out so bad (but apparently you liked me the whole time!) We were all hanging out one day, driving to see a movie (you in her car and me in mine) when my friend randomly pulled to the side of the road. I pulled over to see what was going on. You got out of her car, walked over to mine, and sat in the passenger seat. I looked over at you perplexed, and you grinned but with a worried, concerned look on your face. “I didn’t want you to have to merge on the highway by yourself. I know how much it scares you.” You were (and still are) the sweetest. Who would’ve thought that 5 years later we’d be married and that you’d still be the one to help me calm me down when merging into traffic (and reminding me to breathe when passing huge trucks in the pouring rain).
Nude Portraits series by photographer Trevor Christensen
This is my new favorite thing
i wish i could say “?????????” in real life it would be very useful
"Sometimes I just wanna fuck, and sometimes I wanna be in love, and sometimes I wanna be alone."
if you have nothing good to say say it
i hate stuart little and i don;t think he deserved 3 movies
so i watched scott pilgrim vs the world again last night and the fact that im still picking up on things that i never saw before astounds me, like in this bus scene after the fight with matthew patel there’s a fucking bokeh filter on the front of the camera so when ramona is on screen all the out of focus bits are rendered as little “x”s and scott’s bits are little love hearts but when scott asks ramona if they’re dating now there’s a little ding from the bus as ramona’s turn to hearts like omg
the amount of attention to detail edgar wright puts into his films is absolutely baffling to me
Some of these short films are suspenseful. Others are humorous and some have psychological twists. Hope you guys enjoy!
- RED BALLOON: A little girl Dorothy is having trouble sleeping. She wakes up frequently. Her babysitter, Julie, tells her it’s nothing to be worried about it. Or is it?
- THE LAST TEN: A nameless man arrives home one evening. He begins to walk up the stairwell to his apartment unaware of the impending disaster that awaits him at the top. He has ten minutes left to live. His wife has even less.
- CUT: A barber at a shop is alone in the middle of the night, when he begins to hear creaks and unexpected noises
- DOPPELGANGER: A woman gets receives a frantic call from her husband. He urgently tells her not to go home, and not to believe what she sees when she gets there.
- MAMA: This is the 3 minute short film that inspired the full length movie Mama
- HE DIES AT THE END: A man begins to receive strange requests from his computer. WARNING: JUMPSCARE
- SUCKABLOOD: Suckablood” is a monster who punishes thumb-sucking children. When he is tricked one night by a little girl he decides to teach her a lesson she’ll never forget.
- THE FACTS IN THE CASE OF MISTER HOLLOW: A short horror film that takes a different approach. It will leave you with more questions than answers.
- BEHIND CLOSED DOORS: Troubled by his conflicting parents and haunted by the monster that dwells in his bedroom closet - Gregory must confront his demons and defeat the true evil that exists behind closed doors. WARNING: CHILD, DOMESTIC ABUSE
- BEDFELLOWS: A woman wakes up in the middle of the night because of a phone call. The person sleeping next to her is not who she wants him to be.
I just spent 2 hours reading ‘A’ theories
Send me to Radley
"Don’t kiss me if you’re afraid of thunder. My life is a storm."
Anita Krizzan (via perfect)
"I won’t beg someone to love me. I learned long ago that there is no use in hopeless pleas of trying to make someone stay. I am too good to chase someone who does not know my worth and I am too wild to keep waiting for someone who doesn’t acknowledge my value. I want to be loved unconditionally. I shouldn’t have to fight so hard for it. I do not have the time to prove to someone that I am worth it. I shouldn’t have to prove any of that; I am worth more than that."
Ming D. Liu, A Story A Day #138
Dudes who actually react when you giving him the suck up.
Bless y’all. I love guy-moans. I love when he start cussin under his breath and shit. He start looking for shit to hold onto, grabbing my hair, can’t figure out how his life got to this point and shit.
That kind of dude is fun to suck and fuck.